Dr. Burr von Maur – Newport Beach Breast Surgeon
At Beautiful Breasts of Orange County, we pride ourselves on offering our patients quality breast augmentations from only board-certified plastic surgeons. Dr. Burr von Maur is talented, experienced and treats you with the highest quality service to ensure you feel completely comfortable and confident in him throughout your time with us. He brings something different and incredible to his work, and it is this unique artistry and dedication to his craft that makes us call him our rock star.
What exactly does it mean to be a board-certified plastic surgeon? When a doctor graduates from medical school, they each choose a specialty, ranging from psychiatry to gynecology. Within this specialty, doctors are trained in their residency under this specialization for years, honing their skills and learning from experienced professionals in their field until they are able to offer the same quality treatment to their own patients. Many doctors are residency-trained in different specialties and later decide to switch into plastic surgery. In most of these cases, doctors do not go into another round of residency training, they merely go through certification to become a cosmetic surgeon. While there are many talented cosmetic surgeons in the field, they do not have the same experience and training as those called plastic surgeons.
Our brilliant Newport Beach breast surgeons are all residency-trained and board certified plastic surgeons. We believe this offers our patients the confidence, safety and results that they deserve. We want only the best for each of you who trusts us with your breast augmentations, so we offer you only the best doctors for your surgery.
Want to learn more about Dr. Burr von Maur?
Dr. Burr von Maur has been serving Orange County for over 20 years with his expert hand and meticulous skill in plastic surgery. As former Chief of Plastic Surgery at Mission Hospital Regional Medical Center in Mission Viejo, he has proven his dedication to quality service and perfect results. He is beloved by his patients, and we are very lucky to have him with us at Beautiful Breasts of Orange County!
- M.D. – University of Iowa, 1972
- General Surgery – University of Iowa
- General Surgery Residency – University of Iowa, 1977
- Residency – University of Missouri, 1979-1981
- Specialty Cosmetic Surgery Training – New York University, 1980
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Surgery
- Professional Committees / Societies
- American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- California Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Orange County Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons